- Optimization of your tax credits combined with subsidies and governmental financing
- Diagnostic approach providing concrete financial solutions for your innovative technical project;
- Advice on financing strategies regarding technical/economic feasibility for the first stages of your project as well as the marketing part.
Every stage of your project is thoroughly analyzed to identify an SR&ED systematic approach within the framework of your production activities.
For (IT) information technology compagnies, the analysis of job descriptions and activities perfromed by your employees allows us to validate your eligibility to the E-Business tax measure.
Our goal is not limited to identifying the maximum number of eligible projects or expenses, but our focus is also on understanding your structure and finding ways to introduce tools that will facilitate data collection.
- We initially meet your project leader to make sure he/she knows the Canada Revenue Agency’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Tax Incentive Program criteria;
- Then, technical information is gathered and analyzed according to the criteria of technological advancements, technological obstacles and scientific and technical content;
- Every other tax measure is analyzed to maximize your claim at both the federal and provincial levels.
Setting up procedures to reach technological goals :
- The process of updating technical documentation is analyzed and discussed with your project leader at the beginning of the mandate. We set up various systems to make sure your technical documentation meets Canada Revenue Agency criteria while making data collection easier for you.
Assistance to defend your claim :
- We make every effort to judiciously prepare your file before meeting Canada Revenue Agency examiners; this is an integral part of our mandate.
- Since stakes are high, every CRA request for information is dealt with by our specialists.
Maximize your claim :
- Our experts interview the personnel involved in the project in order to have all the details needed to build a solid claim. Each analysis is followed by a relevant recommendation based on case law.
Fees are adapted to your needs:
- A percentage of the approved federal and provincial SR&ED tax credits
- by the hour;
- or on a fix fee.
We give you an informed opinion about your claim before we begin our mandate.
TECHNOLGY AND INDUSTRY
We cover every industrial sector in product as well as in process technologies.
- Advanced Materials
- Chemical products
- Consulting Engineering
- Electric and Electronic products
- Environment and recyclingMedical Devices
- Plastic and Rubber
- Printing and related activities
- Software and MultimediaSoftwood lumber and building products