Why read our policy?
You are browsing our website, registering for one of our training or subscribing to our newsletter? By interacting with us online, you give us permission to collect certain information about you.
Take a few minutes to read what information we collect about you and why.
When you browse our website
We use web analytics tools to learn how to improve the quality of our website and to measure the success of our promotional campaigns. For this, we use Squarespace (which hosts our website), and Google Analytics.
Here is what we collect:
- Your IP address and the pages that you visit;
- The type of device and browser that you use.
We can see the IP addresses of visitors to our website. However, other information is collected (aggregated) with that of other users. This information is only accessible to us in an anonymous form.
Our partners have their own privacy policiers and practices.
When you visit our social media pages
Like any social media user, we can see who is subscribed to our Provestech Experts-Conseils inc. pages, and how users interact with our posts.
In particular, we have access to the names and profiles of subscribers, to “likes”, comments, and shares, and to the number of views of a publication (on Linkedin).
If you visit our website from one of our social media publications, you should know that we use certain trackers to :
- Know which publications work best;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
When you apply to Provestech Experts-Conseils inc
Applying to Provestech Experts-Conseils inc. usually involves providing a resume and cover letter, which may include your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information.
We need this information to:
- identify you
- verify that your profile corresponds to the profile we are looking for
- verify your criminal record
- communicate with you during the recruitment process
- hire you
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone.
Learn more about the cookies used to collect information
Cookies are text files sent from a website and stored on your device. They allow your browser to interact with the site.
Functional cookies and performance cookies help optimize your experience on our website. For example, these cookies may recognize you as a user of the site and inform the site about your recent activities. This allows you to access certain content more quickly if you have already visited certain pages.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function, and you cannot disable them.
Other cookies are not necessary and can be disabled.
- Web analytics cookies (such as Google Analytics): these cookies only collect anonymized information about traffic on our website (number of visits, origins)
- Marketing cookies (such as Linkedin or Facebook): With these cookies, you could, for example, see an advertisement for an Provestech Experts-Conseils inc training after visiting a page on our website that covers the same topic. They allow us to provide you with personalized content through analytics and targeted advertising on third-party websites.
How we store your personal information
Your personal information is stored in Canada, or in the United States when collected by service providers located in the United States (e.g. Google).
How long we keep it
We retain your information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, no longer. We then use reasonable means to destroy your personal information.
However, the law imposes retention periods for certains types of information, including tax information. For example :
Payment and billing information (e.g. billing address, name) 7 years, in accordance with tax laws.
Once the purposes for which we collected the personal information have been fulfilled, we will use reasonable means to destroy it.
We take the following measures to keep your personal information secure
- Our electronic devices are protected by passwords and our internet network by a firewall;
- We sign confidentiality agreements with our collaborators and subcontractors;
- We have developed an Information Security Policy to which all our employees must adhere;
- We choose reputable and trustworthy service providers.
Our employees have access to your information only for one of the purposes described in this policy
We do not use it for any other purpose. We also do not sell your information.
Your rights and choices
- You can ask to see the personal information we have about you by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also ask us to correct the information we have about you if it is inaccurate or out of date.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information by writing to us at email@example.com
You can disable non-mandatory cookies when you browse our website (see section Learn more about the cookies used to collect information).
To communicate with us about personal information or for any access request, please contact our personal information officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following adress.
Provestech Experts-Conseils inc
To the attention of : Privacy Officer, 2, rue de la Place-du-Commerce, bureau 200, Brossard (Québec) J4W 2T8
We may change this Policy
Last modified : September 19 2023
Question or concern?
Please contact our Privacy officer at email@example.com