Other Tax credits
DESIGN Tax credits
- Quebec manufacturing companies from all sectors that employ an eligible designer and whose gross income is at least $150,000 per year.
- Obtain an eligibility certificate issued by the Minister of Economy and Innovation.Maximum annual salary of $60,000 for an industrial designer and $40,000 for a pattern maker.The rate of the tax credit can reach 24% and provide an amount up to $14,400.
Credit for investments and innovation (C3i)
- All sectors (except aluminum production and oil refining)
- Acquisition a management software package used in Quebec (ex. cost of acquiring an ERP software)
- Exclusion threshold of $5,000 is applicable for management software packages.
- 10% tax credit, increased to 20% for acquisitions made between March 25, 2021 and January 1, 2023.
The tax credit producing multimedia titles aims to encourage the development of the video game industry.
- Company that produces eligible multimedia titles.
- The general component is a refundable tax credit (varying from 26.25% to 37.5%) based on eligible labor expenditures incurred in the production of eligible multimedia titles.
- To be entitled to the tax credit, your corporation must first have a valid initial qualification certificate issued by Investissement Québec.
Provestech Experts-Conseils Inc. can help you.
Contact our team of experts
We will be happy to answer all your questions in order to offer you the best solutions for your situation. Our turnkey solutions will meet your needs.