« PME en ACTION » Program – SME productivity support
Implement targeted business practices allowing significant productivity gains for the company.
- Manufacturing sector;
- Engine tertiary sector
- Services fees for external consulting firms (consultation fees to perform the diagnosis);
- Costs related to the purchase of specialized information, relevant and necessary for the realization of the project. This may include statistics and market analysis.
- Non-refundable contribution of 40% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $50,000 per project.
IVADO LABS / INVEST-Al Program
- Any company that wants to integrate AI solutions into their productivity improvement projects.
- Financial support of AI projects by reimbursing part of the project costs (up to 50% of the eligible costs, to a maximum of $1M)
- All sectors
Part 1- Carrying out a diagnosis and a digital plan
Consulting costs incurred with an accredited auditor to validate strategic orientations, define business processes, assess the digital maturity index, produce a report.
Part 2 – Implementation plan / selection of solutions and planning of management change in connection with projects
Consultation costs incurred with an accredited auditor to adjust the digital plan, develop specifications, develop a functional and financial analysis, choose digital solutions, plan operational and human change management.
Financial support :
- For each component, non-refundable contribution of 50% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $20,000 per project for part 1 and $10,000 for part 2.
- The cumulative rate of government financial assistance for a project cannot exceed 50% of the total expenses of the project.
Hiring / internship
The National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP) offers the Youth Employment Program
- Small or medium-sized businesses in Canada with less than 500 full-time employees
- Maximum of $30,000 over 12 months