The tax credit for the development of E-business offers tax assistance to businesses in the information technology (IT) sector. It is more specifically aimed at those who design computer systems and/or software aimed at improving the productivity of their client.
The tax assistance consists of a refundable tax credit at the rate of 24% and a non-refundable tax credit at the rate of 6%. This tax credit is calculated on eligible salaries up to an annual salary of $83,333 per employee.
Claiming E-Business tax credits
Our turnkey E-Business preparation service:
- Assessment of your company’s eligibility for the E-Business
- Identification and qualification of employees and activities for the E-Business; Identification of eligible expenditures;
- Complete the certification applications required by Investissement Québec (IQ); preparation of forms required by the tax authorities;
- Representation of the file with Investissement Québec and follow up with Revenue Quebec (RQ);
- Establishment of a structure facilitating the collection of information.